Craft Beer in Hammersmith
Craft beer at Latymers, Hammersmith
Craft Beer in Hammersmith is available on draught and bottled at Latymers Pub in central Hammersmith. Quench your thirst for the latest craft beer at Hammersmith’s best pub to try the latest craft beer styles.
At Latymers pub in Hammersmith, WE LOVE CRAFT BEER!
Craft beer continues to grow in popularity among beer lovers worldwide due to due to its quality, flavour and environmental sustainability, and we pride ourselves for providing a varied line-up of crafty creations to satisfy your cravings for a craft beer.
We choose our craft beers from breweries that are innovative, consistently brew at a high standard, and aren’t afraid to push the boundaries. We like to try a range of styles including IPA’s Pale ales, Stouts, Sours and Pilsners. We constantly rotate our craft line-up, so the selection remains varied, exciting, and customers always have the opportunity to try something new.
Here’s what craft beer brands and varieties we have available in Hammersmith, London, at Latymers.
Rotating craft beer on draught
Latymers pub in Hammersmith has five rotating craft beer lines, often featuring beers from the following breweries:
Beavertown, Wild Beer, Tiny, Rebel, Fourpure, Thornbridge, Darkstar, LokaPolly, GipsyHill, Verdant, Pintle, Wylam, Sierra Nevada, PressureDrop, Cloudwater, and many more.
Bottled craft beer:
- Thornbridge: Jaipur, Cocoa
- Brewdog: Punk IPA, Vagabond, Nanny State
- The Wild Beer: Millionaire Salted Caramel Stout
- Little Creatures: American Pale Ale
- Weird Beard Brew Co: Mariana Trench
- Sierra Nevada: Tropical Torpedo APA
- Tiny Rebel: Stay Puft Marshmallow Porter
- Mikkeller: Stick a Finger in the Soil
- Magic Rock: Highwire Grapefruit IPA
- Dark Revolution: Luminous
- Fuller, Smith and Turner: Montana Red
- Tiny Rebel: CLWB Tropicana
- The Latymers
- 157 Hammersmith Road
- W6 8BS
- 020 8748 3446
- [email protected]
For more information regarding the Coronavirus outbreak, please read our FAQsREAD MORE